Driving Without License
Have you been ticketed or arrested for Driving Without License in the Richmond Metro area or Central Virginia? Then you’re going to need an exceptional legal team on your side to ensure you get the best possible outcome for your case. The Weiland Firm, PLC has been representing Driving Without License clients for decades and we’re well-known for being relentless in our pursuit of what’s best for our clients. That means you can feel completely confident in the legal strategies we recommend and the course our world-class traffic lawyers will chart for your case – no matter the details of your traffic stop.
When you’ve been charged with Driving Without License in Virginia – whether it’s your first offense or something more serious, the unmatched traffic law and criminal defense attorneys from The Weiland Firm, PLC will be there for you with sound legal thinking and proven legal remedies for situations exactly like yours. Call (804) 355-8037 or use our contact form to schedule a consultation today. It’s free of charge and totally confidential.
Consequences for Driving Without License in Virginia
Getting ticketed or arrested for Driving Without License in Virginia is a very serious offense – be it your first time charged or more. IN every circumstance, there’s a defense available if you choose the right traffic lawyer to represent you and your interests. Those lawyers can be found at The Weiland Firm, PLC and they’ll work hard to protect you against the stiffest penalties associated with Driving Without License. These include:
- A longer suspension of future driving privileges – be they suspended or yet to be earned.
- You may face jail time depending on the specifics of your case and past convictions.
- Fines that could reach up to $1,500 for a first offense – higher for subsequent convictions.
- Additional points on your driving record that will stay there for years to come.
Established Firm with Great Relationships
When you’re facing a Driving Without License charge in Virginia, you need an attorney from an established practice who maintains good working relationships with the Officers of the Courts that they practice in – like the attorneys from The Weiland Firm, PLC. We’ve not only worked hard to build strong relationships with the decisionmakers in our jurisdictions but have gone further to develop new defenses used by other firms in cases across the state. That makes our lawyers ideally suited to taking on the challenges of your Driving Without License case and making a real difference in the outcome you can expect.
Additional Practice Areas
The Weiland Firm, PLC is more than just a Driving Without License defense firm. Our top-rated attorneys focus on a range of traffic law and criminal defense specialties – including the finest reckless driving defense in the Commonwealth. We offer all of the following legal services to clients in the Metro Richmond and Central Virginia areas:
- Speeding: The Weiland Firm, PLC is the Virginia’s best traffic law firm specializing in helping clients with Speeding tickets issued in jurisdictions where we practice. Whether a simple ticket for excessive speed or something more severe, we can help find the right defense for the circumstances of any traffic stop.
- DUI/DWI: When you’ve been charged with a DUI/DWI in Virginia, you’re going to need the most effective legal team in the Commonwealth on your side to ensure you don’t see the stiffest penalties possible. That is, without doubt, The Weiland Firm, PLC.
- Reckless Driving: In Virginia, Reckless Driving is a very serious offense that goes beyond a moving violation to a crime. That’s why you need the most experienced reckless driving lawyer you can find – like those from The Weiland Firm, PLC
- Commercial Drivers: When a commercial driver is ticketed or charged with a crime, it can have an enormous impact on their ability to make a living. That’s where the traffic and criminal lawyers from The Weiland Firm, PLC come in. We defend commercial drivers and have an incredible success rate in Commonwealth courts.
- Hit & Run: If you’ve been charged with Hit & Run or Eluding, you’re facing stiff penalties if you go into court without an experienced and respected attorney by your side. The Weiland Firm, PLC specializes in working with Hit & Run and Eluding clients across Virginia.
- Driving On A Suspended License: The skilled traffic attorneys at The Weiland Firm, PLC have helped hundreds of clients who have been charged with Driving on a Suspended License in Virginia. We also assist persons caught Driving Without a License of any kind and initial consultations are free of charge.
- Habitual Offender License Restoration: Now that Virginia is no longer issuing habitual offender classifications, it might be time to check with an attorney to see if you can have your Habitual Offender classification removed and your license restored. The Weiland Firm, PLC can help you get the answers you need and start the reclassification process.
- Underage Possession of Alcohol: Has your child been ticketed for underage possession of alcohol? Then you need the world-class representation that only The Weiland Firm, PLC can offer. We will work hard to see your child given a fair shot in and out of court.
- Out-of-State Drivers: If you’ve been ticketed while driving through or visiting Virginia, The Weiland Firm, PLC is the right firm to call on for assistance with your case. We’ve helped thousands of out-of-state drivers deal with their charges – often without the need to appear in court. We can do the same for you.
The Weiland Firm, PLC Law Office
The Weiland Firm, PLC is the premier traffic law and criminal defense firm in Richmond, Virginia. Our exceptional legal team has more than two decades of combined experience in Metro Richmond and Central Virginia courtrooms, so you can count on them for stellar representation and impeccable results – no matter what the details of your case. We offer free initial consultations at our Richmond location and our helpful staff will be happy to set up a time for you when you call (804) 355-8037 or submit a contact form through our website.
3437 W. Cary St. Richmond, Virginia 23221 | Phone: (804) 355-8037 | Fax: (804) 355-8875
Serving Metro Richmond & Central Virginia
The Weiland Firm, PLC, serves clients charged within the City of Richmond, the City of Bowling Green, the City of Colonial Heights, the City of Emporia, the City of Glen Allen, the City of Hopewell, the City of Lawrenceville, the City of Petersburg, the City of Short Pump, Amelia County, Brunswick County, Caroline County, Chesterfield County, Dinwiddie County, Goochland County, Greensville County, Hanover County, Henrico County, King George County, Mecklenburg County, New Kent County, Prince George County, Spotsylvania County, Stafford County and Sussex County.
Depending on why a driver does not have a license at the time of the traffic stop the penalties for driving without a license in Virginia can be harsh – even for a first offense. These range from a hefty fine to a longer suspension of driving privileges.
Yes, it is. It is classified as a Class 1 Misdemeanor which is the equivalent to what a first offense DUI is charged. That means you’re going to need an experienced, capable attorney on your side to ensure you avoid the worst the court can send your way.
The Weiland Firm, PLC has been assisting drivers caught operating a vehicle without a license for decades and have successfully helped thousands of drivers just like you get the best possible outcome for their charges. We can do the same for you.
The answer to this question really depends on the facts of your case. The attorneys from The Weiland Firm, PLC will provide you with clear instructions for what you need to do prior to your court date and will walk you through every step of the process.
While that’s really an answer only you can provide, our opinion is that we’re the right law firm for any traffic law or criminal defense case in the Metro Richmond and Central Virginia areas. No matter the details of your case, we give you the best chance at a successful outcome.