At The Weiland Firm, PLC, we’re extremely familiar with how Virginia’s traffic laws – including those governing Reckless Driving, Speeding and DUI/DWI – can impact those who drive commercially to make a living. With the plethora of highways and interstates that crisscross the Commonwealth, there are a great many people just like you earning a wage while driving trucks, taxis, big rigs and other vehicles owned by their companies and businesses. When they’re ticketed or charged, having an excellent lawyer can be the difference between keeping a job and losing it. The best traffic lawyers for commercial drivers in Virginia can be found at The Weiland Firm, PLC in Richmond.
If you’ve been ticketed or charged with a criminal offense while operating a vehicle for your employer, in other words – as a commercial driver, just reach out to The Weiland Firm, PLC at (804) 355-8037 to schedule a free consultation where we can discuss your commercial driving situation in a confidential setting. Can’t call right now? That’s fine. Just submit a contact form and we’ll call you.
Consequences for Commercial Drivers in Virginia
As a commercial driver, your livelihood depends on your ability to drive. A conviction for a traffic violation or criminal offense might jeopardize that and could lead to serious headaches for you down the road. That’s why it’s imperative that you acquire the finest legal representation in Metro Richmond and Central Virginia before you face your court date. The attorneys from The Weiland Firm, PLC have helped thousands of commercial drivers just like you avoid penalties such as:
- Loss of Driving Privileges Tied to Charges
- Loss of Current Employment Due to Conviction
- Loss of Future Employment Opportunities
- Points Assessed to Driving Record
- Expensive Fines and Court Costs
- Higher Insurance Premiums
Established Firm with Great Relationships
When you’re facing a traffic violation or charge as a commercial driver in Virginia, you need an attorney from an established practice who maintains good working relationships with the Officers of the Courts that they practice in – like the attorneys from The Weiland Firm, PLC. We’ve not only worked hard to build strong relationships with the decisionmakers in our jurisdictions but have gone further to develop new defenses used by other firms in cases across the state. That makes our lawyers ideally suited to taking on the challenges of your Commercial Driving case and making a real difference in the outcome you can expect.
Additional Practice Areas
The Weiland Firm, PLC is more than just a Commercial Driver defense firm. Our top-rated attorneys focus on a range of traffic law and criminal defense specialties – including the finest reckless driving defense in the Commonwealth. We offer all of the following legal services to clients in the Metro Richmond and Central Virginia areas:
- Speeding: The Weiland Firm, PLC is the Virginia’s best traffic law firm specializing in helping clients with Speeding tickets issued in jurisdictions where we practice. Whether a simple ticket for excessive speed or something more severe, we can help find the right defense for the circumstances of any traffic stop.
- DUI/DWI: When you’ve been charged with a DUI/DWI in Virginia, you’re going to need the most effective legal team in the Commonwealth on your side to ensure you don’t see the stiffest penalties possible. That is, without doubt, The Weiland Firm, PLC.
- Reckless Driving: In Virginia, Reckless Driving is a very serious offense that goes beyond a moving violation to a crime. That’s why you need the most experienced reckless driving lawyer you can find – like those from The Weiland Firm, PLC
- Hit & Run: If you’ve been charged with Hit & Run or Eluding, you’re facing stiff penalties if you go into court without an experienced and respected attorney by your side. The Weiland Firm, PLC specializes in working with Hit & Run and Eluding clients across Virginia.
- Driving On A Suspended License: The skilled traffic attorneys at The Weiland Firm, PLC have helped hundreds of clients who have been charged with Driving on a Suspended License in Virginia. We also assist persons caught Driving Without a License of any kind and initial consultations are free of charge.
- Driving Without A License: The traffic lawyers from The Weiland Firm, PLC have been assisting clients with driving without a license charges for decades and we bring all of the extensive experience to the details of your case. Our firm offers representation throughout Richmond and the Central Virginia area.
- Habitual Offender License Restoration: Now that Virginia is no longer issuing habitual offender classifications, it might be time to check with an attorney to see if you can have your Habitual Offender classification removed and your license restored. The Weiland Firm, PLC can help you get the answers you need and start the reclassification process.
- Underage Possession of Alcohol: Has your child been ticketed for underage possession of alcohol? Then you need the world-class representation that only The Weiland Firm, PLC can offer. We will work hard to see your child given a fair shot in and out of court.
- Out-of-State Drivers: If you’ve been ticketed while driving through or visiting Virginia, The Weiland Firm, PLC is the right firm to call on for assistance with your case. We’ve helped thousands of out-of-state drivers deal with their charges – often without the need to appear in court. We can do the same for you.
The Weiland Firm, PLC Law Office
The Weiland Firm, PLC is the premier traffic law and criminal defense firm in Richmond, Virginia. Our exceptional legal team has more than two decades of combined experience in Metro Richmond and Central Virginia courtrooms, so you can count on them for stellar representation and impeccable results – no matter what the details of your case. We offer free initial consultations at our Richmond location and our helpful staff will be happy to set up a time for you when you call (804) 355-8037 or submit a contact form through our website.
3437 W. Cary St. Richmond, Virginia 23221 | Phone: (804) 355-8037 | Fax: (804) 355-8875
Serving Metro Richmond & Central Virginia
The Weiland Firm, PLC, serves clients charged within the City of Richmond, the City of Bowling Green, the City of Colonial Heights, the City of Emporia, the City of Glen Allen, the City of Hopewell, the City of Lawrenceville, the City of Petersburg, the City of Short Pump, Amelia County, Brunswick County, Caroline County, Chesterfield County, Dinwiddie County, Goochland County, Greensville County, Hanover County, Henrico County, King George County, Mecklenburg County, New Kent County, Prince George County, Spotsylvania County, Stafford County and Sussex County.
Yes, the attorneys from The Weiland Firm, PLC have helped commercial drivers with all types of traffic violations and criminal charges in Virginia. From DUI/DWI to reckless driving, speeding to license suspensions – we’re the right team, right now.
Yes, we most certainly do. As a well-established firm with solid relationships in Virginia courtrooms, we’re ideally suited to helping you fight any traffic violation or crime and come out on top – no matter the circumstances.
In most cases, we can. And while it really depends on the specifics of the case, including your past history with traffic violations and crimes, we’re confident our strong relationships in the courtrooms of Virginia can help mitigate the penalties associated with conviction.
This all depends on whether or not you have a competent lawyer representing you in court. With The Weiland Firm, PLC on your side, you may be able to skip your appearances completely while we stand in for you during the proceedings.
All you have to do to secure the finest representation in Virginia is reach out to The Weiland Firm, PLC at your convenience. Our helpful staff will work with you to find the best time for your free consultation.