Prince George County DUI, Traffic and Reckless Driving Lawyers
The attorneys of The Weiland Firm, PLC are focused on traffic law and are dedicated to providing quality legal representation to our clients. We have years of experience working with clients charged with traffic offenses and traffic-related criminal offenses in Prince George County.
We focus on:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol – Our DUI lawyers understand how the amount of alcohol, and whether this is your first offense, may impact your consequences and can successfully argue on your behalf.”
- Reckless driving by speed – Reckless driving by speed is a crime in Virginia. In fact, it is the same level of offense as a DUI. We know a reckless driving by speed conviction may increase your insurance premiums and may, even, lead to the suspension of your driving privileges. Our attorneys our dedicated to helping you avoid a reckless driving criminal conviction, increased insurance premiums, license suspension, and the accumulation of excessive demerit points.
- Reckless driving – Accident – If you are charged with reckless driving or failure to maintain control as a result of an accident you are charged with a crime. We are ready to pinpoint the most effective legal defense available to you, so we can help you avoid a criminal conviction, loss of your driving privileges, increased insurance premiums, and the accumulation of excessive demerit points.
- Speeding Tickets – Our attorneys are able to provide you with clear-cut advice on whether you should hire an attorney or pre-pay your ticket. Our attorneys will identify the best way to help you avoid the accumulation of excessive demerit points and increased insurance premiums.
- Driving on a suspended or revoked license – We are ready to help you identify the reason for your license suspension and guide you through the process of getting your license reinstated. We will attempt to obtain a court date for you that will give you the best opportunity to reinstate your driver’s license prior to trial.
We work with clients traveling through Prince George County on Interstate 95, Interstate 295, and Route 460, locals who live in Prince George County and members of the United States Army stationed at Fort Lee. We work with clients who received traffic tickets throughout Prince George County including Disputanta, Garysville, Burrowsville, Templeton, Prince George, and Fort Lee.
Our attorneys are prepared to provide you with straightforward legal advice on your pending traffic or criminal charge in Prince George County. If you were arrested, please call one of our experienced attorneys at (804) 355-8037.
Our attorneys know how to defend a traffic offense or traffic-related crime in Prince George County. We know these offenses are heard in Prince George County every Monday and Wednesday; that summonses and arrests by a Virginia State Trooper are heard on Mondays while summonses and arrests by a Prince George County Police are heard on Wednesdays. Our attorneys are very familiar with how the two judges who preside on Monday and Wednesday handle traffic and traffic-related crimes in their court.
Call (804) 355-8037 to speak with one of our experienced attorneys to discuss your driving under the influence of alcohol charge, reckless driving by speed charge, reckless driving-accident charge, speeding charge, or driving on a suspended or revoked license charge.
The Virginia State Police and the Prince George County Police Department actively enforce the traffic and criminal laws in Prince George County. It is important for drivers to be aware of the speed limit changes on the portions of Interstate 95, Interstate 295, and Route 460 going through Prince George County as they range from 35- to 70-miles per hour. It is often easy for a person traveling on these roads to miss a posted speed limit sign reducing the speed limit.
It is crucial to know, especially for out-of-state drivers, a crime is committed in Virginia anytime a person travels more than 80-miles per hour. Make no mistake, any person driving faster than 80 through Prince George County may be charged with the crime of reckless driving by speed. Additionally, any person traveling 20 or more miles over the posted speed limit through Prince George County may, also, be charged with the crime of reckless driving by speed.
Our attorneys have years of experience helping persons charged with a traffic infraction or traffic-related crime in Prince George County.
Call (804) 355-8037 to receive straight forward legal advice from one of our knowledgeable attorneys regarding your pending charges.