Stafford County Reckless Driving, Speeding and Traffic Lawyers
At The Weiland Firm, PLC, we are committed to vigorously defending our clients who are charged in Stafford County with DUI or DWI, Reckless Driving by Speed, Reckless Driving (General), Driving on a Revoked or Suspended License, and Failing to Obey a Traffic Sign. Our attorneys have been handling DUI and traffic cases in front of the Stafford County General District Court Judge for years. Learn more about our experienced team of attorneys.
If you or someone you know has been charged with a traffic offense, make certain you choose the right Stafford County attorney. A law firm familiar with handling DUI and traffic cases in Stafford County knows that while the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office does prosecute DUIs, they do not generally participate in Speeding cases and Reckless Driving by Speed. Therefore, since there is no prosecutor to negotiate a result with, it is imperative to know what issues can persuade the Stafford County judge to dismiss the charge or reduce the charge to something less serious than Reckless Driving. Our skilled lawyers are often able to use our experience and know-how to get Reckless Driving charges reduced or dismissed. In fact, we have had success getting high speed Reckless Driving cases reduced to lesser offenses by having clients proactively pursue things that can be used to mitigate with the judge. Read about our results on previous cases. Call (804) 355-8037 to speak with one of our experienced lawyers to discuss your case today!
Our traffic ticket lawyers have spent years becoming extremely familiar with handling traffic cases, and we’re ready to bring to bare that knowledge and skill set to achieve the best possible result for you. We realize that traffic cases can have a very profound impact on our clients, their driving records, and in many instances, their jobs. We understand that many people need quality legal advice and representation on these matters. We’re here to help!
Our law firm focuses on:
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs: Since we primarily focus our practice on representing clients charged with DUI and traffic offenses, our attorneys have extensive experience in identifying legal defenses in DUI cases.
- Reckless Driving by Speed: A Reckless Driving conviction can, and often does, have very significant effects on the person’s driving record, their ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and their auto insurance rates. Our attorneys have the legal and practical knowledge to help you get your Reckless Driving charged dismissed or reduced in Stafford County.
- Speeding: Our speeding ticket lawyers are happy to provide you with no nonsense advice on whether you should hire a lawyer or pre-pay your speeding ticket. Our lawyers frequently handle speeding cases for clients in Stafford County, often getting their cases dismissed so they can maintain a clean driving record and/or prevent their auto insurance rates from increasing.
- Reckless Driving (General): The consequences and effects of a general Reckless Driving charge are the same as those defined in Reckless Driving by Speed. Fortunately, there are several legal defenses available to an attorney who is very familiar with this area of the law. Consequently, choosing an attorney who dedicates most of their time and practice to traffic law is very important..
- Driving on Suspended or Revoked License: We are ready to help you identify the reason your driver’s license in suspended and guide you through the process of getting your license reinstated.
Our attorneys are prepared to provide you with straightforward legal advice on your pending charge(s) in Stafford County, Virginia. If you need a traffic lawyer, please call us at (804) 355-8037. The Weiland Firm, PLC has years of experience helping clients. We look forward to speaking with you about how we may help!
Featured Client Review
Sussex Va Reckless Driving Defense
The quality services I received at The Weiland Firm, PLC, Plc. was remarkable. From the initial over the phone consultation they were responsive to my calls, questions and concerns. All issues were handled professionally and timely. Billing rates VERY fair! I would recommend Mr. Weiland for any traffic case. Receiving a reckless driving ticket in Stafford, Va had me very concerned & frustrated. Mr. Weiland got me remarkably results that I did not even imagine would ever happen do to my extensively long driving record. My ticket got dismissed with only a 8 hr. Difensive driving class & $86.00 Court cost. I would say that I was very impressed with the dedication that Mr. Weiland put towards my case! Thank you The Weiland Firm, PLC, Plc. and team for giving my case your personal attention and getting me the results I was looking forward to! You have saved me a lot of time & money! Which is awesome:) I hope I never have to use you again! But if I am ever in need will not think it twice to contact you back!!! Will be highly recommending you to family, friends, clients, patients and anyone who is ever in need of a great criminal justice attorney!
Review by:Quality Flooring Services