Hit & Run - Eluding
Hit and run is a very, very serious matter in Virginia and requires the attention of an experienced, capable defense team to mitigate the potential fallout from the charges. The Weiland Firm, PLC has been the preeminent hit and run and eluding law firm for years with decades of combined hit and run and eluding experience you can count on to see you through – from the initial call to the post-judgment assistance. No other firm in the Metro Richmond and Central Virginia area can claim our high success rate or our intensive training and knowledge base, so turn to the firm you know is qualified to tackle your hit and run and eluding case – The Weiland Firm, PLC.
Whether you were charged with hit and run or hit and run and eluding, The Weiland Firm, PLC is the right firm to defend you with strategies and defenses proven to sway prosecutors and judges to our way of thinking. Get started immediately with a free consultation by calling (804) 355-8037or using our contact form to set your appointment. Our traffic lawyers will do the rest.
Consequences for Hit & Run and Eluding in Virginia
The first thing to know after you’ve ben charged with hit and run and eluding in Virginia is that it carries some stiff penalties if not mitigated effectively by your legal team. That doesn’t mean you need to panic but it does mean you’re going to need the finest legal representation in the Commonwealth to ensure you avoid what could come your way. Should you be convicted, that may include any or all of the following:
- Fines varying on the damages caused and whether there were injuries or death involved.
- Jail time depending on the severity of damages to property and persons, including death.
- Loss of driving privileges for a length of time that depends on the severity of the charge.
- Very high insurance premiums for a length of time depending on severity of damages.
Established Firm with Great Relationships
When you’re facing a hit and run or eluding charge in Virginia, you need an attorney from an established practice who maintains good working relationships with the Officers of the Courts that they practice in – like the attorneys from The Weiland Firm, PLC. We’ve not only worked hard to build strong relationships with the decisionmakers in our jurisdictions but have gone further to develop new defenses used by other firms in cases across the state. That makes our lawyers ideally suited to taking on the challenges of your Commercial Driving case and making a real difference in the outcome you can expect.
Additional Practice Areas
The Weiland Firm, PLC is more than just a Hit & Run and Eluding defense firm. Our top-rated attorneys focus on a range of traffic law and criminal defense specialties – including the finest reckless driving defense in the Commonwealth. We offer all of the following legal services to clients in the Metro Richmond and Central Virginia areas:
- Speeding: The Weiland Firm, PLC is the Virginia’s best traffic law firm specializing in helping clients with Speeding tickets issued in jurisdictions where we practice. Whether a simple ticket for excessive speed or something more severe, we can help find the right defense for the circumstances of any traffic stop.
- DUI/DWI: When you’ve been charged with a DUI/DWI in Virginia, you’re going to need the most effective legal team in the Commonwealth on your side to ensure you don’t see the stiffest penalties possible. That is, without doubt, The Weiland Firm, PLC.
- Reckless Driving: In Virginia, Reckless Driving is a very serious offense that goes beyond a moving violation to a crime. That’s why you need the most experienced reckless driving lawyer you can find – like those from The Weiland Firm, PLC
- Commercial Drivers: When a commercial driver is ticketed or charged with a crime, it can have an enormous impact on their ability to make a living. That’s where the traffic and criminal lawyers from The Weiland Firm, PLC come in. We defend commercial drivers and have an incredible success rate in Commonwealth courts.
- Driving On A Suspended License: The skilled traffic attorneys at The Weiland Firm, PLC have helped hundreds of clients who have been charged with Driving on a Suspended License in Virginia. We also assist persons caught Driving Without a License of any kind and initial consultations are free of charge.
- Driving Without A License: The traffic lawyers from The Weiland Firm, PLC have been assisting clients with driving without a license charges for decades and we bring all of the extensive experience to the details of your case. Our firm offers representation throughout Richmond and the Central Virginia area.
- Habitual Offender License Restoration: Now that Virginia is no longer issuing habitual offender classifications, it might be time to check with an attorney to see if you can have your Habitual Offender classification removed and your license restored. The Weiland Firm, PLC can help you get the answers you need and start the reclassification process.
- Underage Possession of Alcohol: Has your child been ticketed for underage possession of alcohol? Then you need the world-class representation that only The Weiland Firm, PLC can offer. We will work hard to see your child given a fair shot in and out of court.
- Out-of-State Drivers: If you’ve been ticketed while driving through or visiting Virginia, The Weiland Firm, PLC is the right firm to call on for assistance with your case. We’ve helped thousands of out-of-state drivers deal with their charges – often without the need to appear in court. We can do the same for you.
The Weiland Firm, PLC Law Office
The Weiland Firm, PLC is the premier traffic law and criminal defense firm in Richmond, Virginia. Our exceptional legal team has more than two decades of combined experience in Metro Richmond and Central Virginia courtrooms, so you can count on them for stellar representation and impeccable results – no matter what the details of your case. We offer free initial consultations at our Richmond location and our helpful staff will be happy to set up a time for you when you call (804) 355-8037 or submit a contact form through our website.
3437 W. Cary St. | Richmond, Virginia 23221 | Phone: (804) 355-8037 | Fax: (804) 355-8875
Serving Metro Richmond & Central Virginia
The Weiland Firm, PLC, serves clients charged within the City of Richmond, the City of Bowling Green, the City of Colonial Heights, the City of Emporia, the City of Glen Allen, the City of Hopewell, the City of Lawrenceville, the City of Petersburg, the City of Short Pump, Amelia County, Brunswick County, Caroline County, Chesterfield County, Dinwiddie County, Goochland County, Greensville County, Hanover County, Henrico County, King George County, Mecklenburg County, New Kent County, Prince George County, Spotsylvania County, Stafford County and Sussex County.
Yes, we absolutely can and will once you make contact with our helpful staff. Our traffic and trial lawyers specialize in hit and run cases in Virginia with a focus around the Richmond area. The most important thing is to contact us as soon as possible.
Yes, we do. If you’ve been charged with eluding the police then you need an attorney by your side immediately to minimize the harm done to your record and future. The Weiland Firm, PLC has successfully helped thousands of people just like you.
When it comes to hit and run and eluding in Virginia, you won’t find a more capable, effective firm to represent you than The Weiland Firm, PLC. Our strong relationships with the Officers of the Courts in Virginia make all the difference.
For more than two decades, the traffic and trial lawyers at The Weiland Firm, PLC have been assisting in-state and out-of-state drivers with hit and run and eluding cases. It’s that level of experience that sets or firm apart from all the rest.
No, we charge nothing whatsoever to speak with one of our highly-skilled attorneys. No matter what your charges, your initial consultation with our team will provide in-depth answers and clear direction with no fees attached.