Submit your essay based
on our essay question
Share with friends and family
to vote for your essay
We will choose the winner out of
the 3 essays with the most votes!
If you could write a letter to yourself at the beginning of your high school career, what would you say?
Submission Deadline: May 1st 2019
- Submit your essay between 300 and 400 words, by May 1st 2019.
- On May 6th we will post all qualifying submissions.
- Come back to this page to vote for your essay.
- Voting will take place May 6th – May 24th 2019 . We will choose the winner out of the 3 submissions with the most votes. Winner will be notified by email.
- An email reminder will be sent to all students when the voting starts.
- Share this link with your friends and family. Ask them to vote for your essay.
Your participation in our scholarship constitutes your consent for us to use your essay and personal information only for the purpose of offering the scholarship, awarding the scholarship to the winner, and any reporting responsibility to taxing authorities. We will not use your essay or personal information for any other purposes. There is no cost to apply for the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
1. You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshmen, sophomore, or junior in college.
2. You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
3. We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.