Submit your essay based
on our essay question
Share with friends and family
to vote for your essay
We will choose the winner out of
the 3 essays with the most votes!
What is your favorite school subject and how you do you think it will help you in your future career?
Submission Deadline: September 1st 2018
- Submit your essay between 300 and 400 words, by September 1st 2018.
- On September 5th we will post all qualifying submissions.
- Come back to this page to vote for your essay.
- Voting will take place September 4th – September 20th 2018 . We will choose the winner out of the 3 submissions with the most votes. Winner will be notified by email.
- An email reminder will be sent to all students when the voting starts.
- Share this link with your friends and family. Ask them to vote for your essay.
Your participation in our scholarship constitutes your consent for us to use your essay and personal information only for the purpose of offering the scholarship, awarding the scholarship to the winner, and any reporting responsibility to taxing authorities. We will not use your essay or personal information for any other purposes. There is no cost to apply for the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
1. You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshmen, sophomore, or junior in college.
2. You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
3. We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.