Habitual Offender License Restoration
When you’ve been classified as a Habitual Offender in Virginia it’s usually associated with previous DUI or Driving on a Suspended License charges, but no matter the cause it can be an incredible battle to have the classification removed. The attorneys at The Weiland Firm, PLC should know as we’ve been assisting Virginia drivers with the removal of the Habitual Offender classification and the restoration of their license. We know how difficult it can be on your own without the legal knowledge and connections necessary to expedite the process and we’re here to help you in every way we can.
Now that Virginia has done away with the Habitual Offender classification, isn’t it time to think about Habitual Offender License Restoration? If so, then the top-rated traffic law and criminal defense attorneys from The Weiland Firm, PLC are exactly the team to turn to for exceptional service that delivers the outcomes our clients depend on. Call (804) 355-8037 or use our contact form to schedule a consultation today. It’s free of charge and totally confidential.
Help with Habitual Offender License Restoration in Virginia
The Virginia legislature has deemed that Habitual Offender classification should end and that’s been the law of the land now for some time. Yet, those stuck with the classification can still be facing years of trying to fight their way back into the State’s good graces. That process, while perhaps unfair, is hastened to an incredible degree when you choose the right legal team to represent your interests – a team like the one from The Weiland Firm, PLC. With more than fifteen years of assisting client with Habitual Offender License Restoration, we’re the best suited team in Virginia to handle your specific case. It only takes one call to get started and once you do the process couldn’t be easier. We even help out-of-state drivers without their needing to return to the state.
Established Firm with Great Relationships
When you’re trying to have your Habitual Offender classification removed so that you can have your license restored, you need an attorney from an established practice who maintains good working relationships with the Officers of the Courts that they practice in – like the attorneys from The Weiland Firm, PLC. We’ve not only worked hard to build strong relationships with the decisionmakers in our jurisdictions but have gone further to develop new defenses used by other firms in cases across the state. That makes our lawyers ideally suited to taking on the challenges of your case and making a real difference in the outcome you can expect.
Additional Practice Areas
The Weiland Firm, PLC is more than just a Habitual Offender License Restoration firm. Our top-rated attorneys focus on a range of traffic law and criminal defense specialties – including the finest reckless driving defense in the Commonwealth. We offer all of the following legal services to clients in the Metro Richmond and Central Virginia areas:
- Speeding: The Weiland Firm, PLC is the Virginia’s best traffic law firm specializing in helping clients with Speeding tickets issued in jurisdictions where we practice. Whether a simple ticket for excessive speed or something more severe, we can help find the right defense for the circumstances of any traffic stop.
- DUI/DWI: When you’ve been charged with a DUI/DWI in Virginia, you’re going to need the most effective legal team in the Commonwealth on your side to ensure you don’t see the stiffest penalties possible. That is, without doubt, The Weiland Firm, PLC.
- Reckless Driving: In Virginia, Reckless Driving is a very serious offense that goes beyond a moving violation to a crime. That’s why you need the most experienced reckless driving lawyer you can find – like those from The Weiland Firm, PLC
- Commercial Drivers: When a commercial driver is ticketed or charged with a crime, it can have an enormous impact on their ability to make a living. That’s where the traffic and criminal lawyers from The Weiland Firm, PLC come in. We defend commercial drivers and have an incredible success rate in Commonwealth courts.
- Hit & Run: If you’ve been charged with Hit and Run or Eluding, you’re facing stiff penalties if you go into court without an experienced and respected attorney by your side. The Weiland Firm, PLC specializes in working with Hit and Run and Eluding clients across Virginia.
- Driving On A Suspended License: The skilled traffic attorneys at The Weiland Firm, PLC have helped hundreds of clients who have been charged with Driving on a Suspended License in Virginia. We also assist persons caught Driving Without a License of any kind and initial consultations are free of charge.
- Driving Without A License: The traffic lawyers from The Weiland Firm, PLC have been assisting clients with driving without a license charges for decades and we bring all of the extensive experience to the details of your case. Our firm offers representation throughout Richmond and the Central Virginia area.
- Underage Possession of Alcohol: Has your child been ticketed for underage possession of alcohol? Then you need the world-class representation that only The Weiland Firm, PLC can offer. We will work hard to see your child given a fair shot in and out of court.
- Out-of-State Drivers: If you’ve been ticketed while driving through or visiting Virginia, The Weiland Firm, PLC is the right firm to call on for assistance with your case. We’ve helped thousands of out-of-state drivers deal with their charges – often without the need to appear in court. We can do the same for you.
The Weiland Firm, PLC Law Office
The Weiland Firm, PLC is the premier traffic law and criminal defense firm in Richmond, Virginia. Our exceptional legal team has more than two decades of combined experience in Metro Richmond and Central Virginia courtrooms, so you can count on them for stellar representation and impeccable results – no matter what the details of your case. We offer free initial consultations at our Richmond location and our helpful staff will be happy to set up a time for you when you call (804) 355-8037 or submit a contact form through our website.
3437 W. Cary St. Richmond, Virginia 23221 | Phone: (804) 355-8037 | Fax: (804) 355-8875
Serving Metro Richmond & Central Virginia
The Weiland Firm, PLC, serves clients charged within the City of Richmond, the City of Bowling Green, the City of Colonial Heights, the City of Emporia, the City of Glen Allen, the City of Hopewell, the City of Lawrenceville, the City of Petersburg, the City of Short Pump, Amelia County, Brunswick County, Caroline County, Chesterfield County, Dinwiddie County, Goochland County, Greensville County, Hanover County, Henrico County, King George County, Mecklenburg County, New Kent County, Prince George County, Spotsylvania County, Stafford County and Sussex County.
While Virginia will no longer be issuing this classification to those who would have previously met the criteria, it as not decided to wipe away the existing status of those who were deemed habitual offenders in the past.
With the right attorney on your side, like one from The Weiland Firm, PLC, it’s possible to have habitual offender status removed or reclassified – so long as the person is in good standing with a legitimate reason to request the change.
Yes, we’re well versed in the process and what it requires of our client – specifically the hurdles that will be placed before them and how best to overcome them. We’re confident that we can assist any driver that has a need.
We’d need to know a few things to answer – the specifics of your original designation as a habitual offender, your current standing with law enforcement and your need for reclassification. That’s why consultations are free!
If you’re trying to have your status removed or reclassified, we can help you – no matter the circumstances of your case. We’ve helped hundreds of individuals gain reclassification and we can do it for you too!