Traffic, Reckless Driving and DUI/DWI Attorneys in Brunswick County, Virginia
The traffic attorneys at Weiland Upton have the knowledge and experience to give you personalized legal advice regarding your pending traffic matter. We have worked with clients charged with many different offenses and traffic-related crimes in the Brunswick County area.
We represent clients charged with traffic offenses in Brunswick County, Virginia regardless of where they live. Officers frequently write speeding and reckless driving tickets to people traveling through Brunswick County on U.S. Interstate 85 (I-85), U.S. Route 58, and U.S. Route 1. We work with clients who receive traffic tickets throughout Brunswick County, in and around Alberta, Brodnax, Lawrenceville, Gasburg, Ebony, Warfield, Meredithville and White Plains.
Receive an objective assessment of your case. Call (804) 355-8037 to speak with one of our knowledgeable attorneys.
Whether you have a simple matter or multiple charges, we can help. We specialize in cases involving:
- Reckless Driving (Speeding) – Our legal team will work to help you avoid a reckless driving criminal conviction which can result in the suspension of your driver’s license, an expensive fine, a jail sentence, higher insurance costs and additional demerit points. We have years of experience finding ways to have a reckless driving charge reduced from a crime to a minor traffic offense – or even dismissed.
- Speeding – Our law firm is able to provide you with result-oriented legal help regarding your speeding ticket case. We can advise you on whether to hire a lawyer or pay the ticket. And though a speeding ticket is not as serious as a reckless driving charge, it can still impact your driving record and auto insurance rates. Our skilled attorneys will work to get your speeding charges dismissed.
- Reckless Driving (Accident) – A reckless driving charge resulting from a single-car or multi-car accident is a crime. Our attorneys are extremely knowledgeable about legal defenses for reckless driving. We are very successful at getting reckless driving charges dismissed or reduced to traffic infractions that do not carry the serious consequences of a reckless driving conviction.
- DUI (Alcohol or Drugs) – Our law firm focuses on DUI and traffic offenses – and we have a lot of experience with both. Our DUI attorneys will work to develop the most effective legal defense we can so that your case may result in a dismissal or reach a resolution that results in a reduced charge. Whether it is your first DUI or you have previous convictions, we will work to help you avoid the punishments of a DUI conviction.
- Marijuana Possession – Over the last two decades, we have helped hundreds of Virginians accused of marijuana-related offenses.
Our attorneys possess the necessary skills and know how to defend traffic offenses and traffic-related crimes in Brunswick County. Learn more about our lawyers. We have appeared numerous times before the only general district court judge in Brunswick County (Judge Bain) who hears all of the speeding, reckless driving, and DUI cases in the county. The local Brunswick County prosecutors do not participate in speeding or reckless driving cases.
If you were arrested or given a summons, please call one of our experienced traffic lawyers at (804) 355-8037. Put us to work for you.